Otome - Lost Alice [Joker]


I am currently playing Joker's Route from Lost Alice by NTT Solmare.

When you first play the game you are confused because you have no memory at all so you meet different characters and choose their routes. I chose Joker's route.



Joker is a very nice person. He's calm and knows most thing's about the wonderland. But during the store you figure out that he has also lost his memory but not all of his memory just the crime that he's committed. You were surprised that he's so calm and knows so much about the wonderland. 

Joker has a sweet heart. He cares for you and protects you. But one day Kyle the cat comes and decides to kidnap you in a bottle why?! Joker tried to save you didn't work I mean you already had an experience in a bottle. I'm a genie!!! Want to know what happens next well too bad play the game! It's amazing trust me.

Lost Alice is a great game I like the characters. Joker is a really nice character. The art is on point. Lost Alice is an amazing game so far but who knows it might change I doubt it. It's too amazing to change my opinion.

Rating - 5/5 Highly Recommend 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime/Manga - Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (月刊少女野崎くん)

Anime/Manga - Kokoro Connect (ココロコネクト)

Anime/Manga - Wolf Children, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki ( おおかみこどもの雨と雪)