Tsuredure Children (徒然チルドレン)

Tsuredure Children is a comedy high-school romance anime that was released in 2017 July 4th to September 19th. 


Watching this anime I originally just thought was a cute romance anime of like a couple going through their relationship but I was shocked when I saw that there were a lot more couples and friends and just in general relationships in this anime and as I usually do I forced okay not forced I recommended the anime for him to watch and so happening we both decided to watch it together so we both highly enjoyed it and with taking a liking to Ayaka and Gouda I think that's their names. All of the characters were incredibly derpy and adorable and honestly it was amazing and filled my heart with the need for adorable anime and romance.


summary

Young love, it takes many unique and fascinating forms that flourish as children begin to mature into adults. From being unable to confess to not knowing what real love actually feels like, various obstacles can arise when learning about romantic attraction for the first time. But underneath all that, young love is something truly beautiful to behold, leading to brand new experiences for those young and in love.


anime

~ Tsuredure Children (12 episodes)


manga

~ Tsuredure Children (12 volumes)


main characters


Name: Masafumi Akagi (赤木 正文)

About Me: I am a pretty straightforward dominant boy and is the student council president. I am in the class of 3-8.


Name: Jun Furuya (古屋 純)

About Me: I am a dedicated student who is the male class representative for class 2-1 and am also in the broadcasting club.


Name: Takeru Gouda (剛田 武)

About Me: I’m a muscular boy with few expressions who is from class 2-4 and is in the volleyball club.


Name: Kazuko Hosogawa (細川 数子)

About Me: I am a pretty average girl that people ask for love advice althoughI do get annoyed by this because I  don't have any love experience.


Name: Kana Ijima (飯島 香菜)

About Me: I am a tsundere girl who likes football.  I am from the class of 2-4 and am not in any club.


Name: Ryouko Kaji (梶 亮子)

About Me: I am a bit of a delinquent from class 3-8 and often smokes behind the school.


Name: Ayaka Kamine (上根 綾香)

About Me: I am a shy timid girl from the class of 2-4 and is a member of the tea ceremony club.


Name: Shinichi Katori (香取 慎一)

About Me: I'm a spontaneous boy who appears whenever love advice is needed. I am from the class of 3-5 and am the president of the drama club.


Name: Yuki Minagawa (皆川 由紀)

About Me: I am a pretty  friendly girl from the class of 2-1 and is both the female class representative and a member of the soft tennis club. I enjoy teasing people.


Name: Satsuki Sasahara (笹原 さつき)

About Me: I am a friendly outgoing person from the class of 3-2 and is the president of the astronomy club.


Name: Takurou Sugawara (菅原 卓郎)

About Me: I’m a nice guy who tries to be considerate whenever I can. I am from the class of 2-4 and am a member of the soccer club.


Name: Chizuru Takano (高野 千鶴)

About Me: I'm a seemingly emotionless girl from the class of 2-4 and is a member of the wind instruments club. She I have says she has no interest in love because she doesn't understand it.


rating

7 out of 10 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime/Manga - Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (月刊少女野崎くん)

Anime/Manga - Kokoro Connect (ココロコネクト)

Anime/Manga - Wolf Children, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki ( おおかみこどもの雨と雪)